Monday, June 29, 2009

The journey, both through life and in the lands D/s are complicated, to say the least. As a submissive, I take great pleasure, in service, servitude and pleasing my Owner. The bond we have, exists in many forms and continues to blossom, a coveted blue rose within a sacred grove. It has been quite an experiance so far, I had not anticipated falling so quickly for someone, much less leaving all my comfort zones and familiarity at the same time. Thankfully, I've taken to my new surroundings rather well. There is much to be done. Ive yet to secure a job, nor am I well versed in the navigation of this large city. At first this seemed very much like a dream, one I have longed for as long as I can remember. In our interaction I have discovered such treasues, that it fills my heart with wonderment and joy. The list of things for which I'm grateful would far exceed the time and energy I have to set them done. Perhaps it is enough to know, and to be aware. I look forward to our eventual move, and getting settled into the new apartment. Since this is indeed a D/s journal, there should then be some mentioning of the subject matter. Notably so, I have noticed in me a surprising change since this partnership has started. I have found that my desire for pain has lessened. In the past such feelings were driven primarily by anguish, and stress. Thankfully both of those conditions have been missing since meeting and spending time with Lilith. I seriouly doubt that the masochist in me has totally dissapeared, I think more appropriately he is in a transitional phase. One in which pain is no longer medication, but instead a vessel for unity and sacredness between Owner and slave. The hour grows late and we've much to do before this days end. May the road faer you well.

No comments:

Post a Comment