Thursday, July 2, 2009

Do vampires exist?

We are sitting up watching ATHF on adult swim. He is eating unwatered down chicken noodle soup. Since Kristopher and I have been together, I have not be in contact with many people. I have had a few outings to go to the store, visit the doctor, and do a few deals to make some money. I will be working tomorrow. My parents have been kind enough to let me work part time under the table doing accounts payable. This, with my long term disability, is paying the bills.
I am attending school right now to obtain my associates degree to be an RN. I am looking forward to being able to support me and mine independantly.
Kristopher and I have made plans to go down to North Carolina to collect his things and to visit with his parents. We will be spending 4 days in Gatlinburg on the way back. I am very much looking forward to this little getaway. Us, lounging in the hottub on the porch, overlooking the beauty of the Smokeys.
Perhaps we will get back on normal sleep scheduale during that time. We have become nocturnal. I miss the light of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment