Saturday, July 4, 2009

This is apt to be long and rambling. Its around 6 pm here in Ky. We just woke up a little while ago. Our sleeping schedule has been off lately to say the least. Aside from strange dreamland hours things have been going wondefully. Yesterday we ran some arrands and ended up going by the goodwill. Lillith, with her savy shopping skills found six pairs of jeans and a couple of really nice shirts for me. Evidentally, becuase of my size and stature, womens clothing fits better, so I've had to shift my thinking on the matter. I will admit its nice to have clothes that actually fit properly, and even more so to know how pleased she is with the way I look in them. We are pretty settled into our temp apratment at the moment. Its nice to have privacy, and we have most modern convienances, such as a micro wave acess to washer and dryer stove top for cooking, etc. It will be a couple of weeks before our new apartment is ready, we plan to spend a couple of days in gatlinburg near the end of the month, on the way back to NC. I still have some belongings I need to get from my Dads. Prmarily of course my computer. I miss it, as strange as that might sound. There is such a difference between using a desktop and a laptop. Plus theres also the fact that all my movies and media are on there. I have a ton of things left to do today so I'll bring this to an end for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment