Friday, July 17, 2009

Morganton, NC

We arrived yesterday in NC after a long 6 + hr. dr. I truly met Kris's parents for the first time and got to know their personalities a lot better. I laughed with his moth
er so hard at several points i thought i might lose control of my bladder. I met her brother as well, very nice man and very comfortable with being a pervert. His father stay in the background mostly, observing and listening as we all made quite a noise. Strong, silent type, you know?
We have been up about an hour now after having slept horribly for about 3 hours. I feel so refreshed i could slap myself. Hopefully the lukewarm shower i will be taking will knock some sense into me.
We have a few people to see today for Kris's sake, Friends and family, with an additional stop possibly at the computer store so he may make sure his mother has access to the outside world before we leave this blip on the map.
Perhaps if not dazed, I will write more later today. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment