Saturday, August 1, 2009

Home

We have moved into our new apartment. Things are coming together very nicely. Kris has been very good about keeping things tidy around the house which has left me free to write, read, listen to music, and be creative. The sex has been wonderfully satisfying. I still feel like something is missing but, I am not exactly sure what. I think i need to be a bit more take charge and creative in the bedroom/ where ever.
I have been a bit out of sorts, consumed with thoughts of the future and getting from a to z. We will be returning to school and that combined with regular household expenses is a bit concerning considering neither of us work. I come from a well off family and they have been taking care of things for me since my divorce in February. It has been convenient but, I don't like being in the "debt" of my parents because it allows them room for comment on certain matters in my life. I am very serious about my relationship with Kris and my mother has "suggested" that I need not get involved so soon after my divorce. She may be right. Time will tell. But for now, I am happy.
This relationship has been the realization of many things that I have wanted. The synergistic effect we have on one another is refreshing after having expelled so much time, energy and money on helping others evolve. I don't have to ask him to meet me halfway, just to join me. I call and he comes. I ask and he does. He reflects my love back to me like a mirror.
We are planning to get married on Halloween this year. I have much to think about in how I want to symbolize our union. I want this to be about us and no one else, as it should be but, isn't always the case in society. I have much to share, too much for this sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment