Monday, July 13, 2009

For hours we slept earlier today / this morning. I awoke, feeling surprising refreshed for a change. Considering the coming days of moving both my belongings and hers, Lilith and I headed out to town around 11 pm to get some supplies. Among them we got totes for packing things, a laundry basket, and multi colored clothes hangers. hey ranr high on my "whats cool list". When we came home she proceeded to relieve me of the burden of my ever so long hair. We have both agreed it looks a thousand times better than it did before. Eventually we'll get around to posting some pics. Its rather early / late now, almost 6 am, Im going to do the dishes soon, and fix some chicken noodle soup. We have a couple of movies we are going to watch before going to bed. All is well, wonderfully so as a matter of fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment