Sunday, July 12, 2009

What the hell is wrong?

I am not in a great place in my head right now. We have been bickering more than i would like. If I change my "tone" he is quick to get up in arms about things like I have just bitten his head off. It makes me feel like a bad person. As if I cannot communicate well with him. I love him dearly but, when this occurs it frustrates me to the point of tears. I wish I could find some peace of mind in these times. I know he loves me. That will be what I have to cling to to keep me from turning into a raging inferno of emotion.
I have to think that maybe it's because we aren't settled into our apartment yet or, that maybe it was because we had dinner with 12 other people tonight to celebrate my mother's birthday and he is just feeling residual stress. I want to be close, almost one with my slave but, sometimes he feels so distant, held captive in his head, his thoughts the prison gaurds.
I love you, Kristopher.

No comments:

Post a Comment